2021.10.20 00:31 Comonrek 17m4f [relationship]
Hey looking for a partner but nothing serious tho if we end up closer then that’s cool .Trans guy btw and looking for a girlfriend. My interests are art , anime , bl , make up , music , lucid dreaming and writing , Dm me if u want :D .
submitted by Comonrek to MeetPeople [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 cuulas That's... interesting i guess
submitted by cuulas to justneckbeardthings [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 JTSpaghet Begone
2021.10.20 00:31 Left_Yogurtcloset779 Does waxing help?
Does it help reduce them popping up so often and what are your aftercare actions so you won’t have ingrown hairs or irritation?
submitted by Left_Yogurtcloset779 to Hidradenitis [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 clncln 🐸🐸 $PROG 🐸🐸 THE MASTER OF CEREMONIES HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT! 🐸🐸
2021.10.20 00:31 My2name4here If the government wanted to microchip you they would’ve done it at birth
submitted by My2name4here to conspiracies [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 Sharp-Divide4050 Megaman 1 All Robot Masters Defeated
2021.10.20 00:31 OakleifT Tamriel Raebaras Hóthoron
"You may call me Tamriel. I am Raebaras, the striped deer, born for Hóthoron, the eagle owls."
Looking at the speaker, you see a tall, wiry, dark-brown male with long pointed ears, wavy black hair, and black almond-shaped eyes that are nearly all pupil, proclaiming him an elf descended from the Mualijae elves that remained on Golarion during Earthfall.
The cold-iron armor-disk protecting his abdomen, intricate wooden closures and adornments, uncut gemstone pendant on a cord, and finely detailed dappled-sunlight patterns of white skin-paint proclaim him to be an Ekujae elf.
Tamriel wears flowing bark-cloth and leaf clothing that could easily be camouflage. In fact, just standing there in the open your brain half thinks he is standing partially concealed by a bush, where you know no bush grows. Combined with the slim, unobtrusive pack on his back that is also part quiver and holder for a bow and climbing staff, and the paired cold iron and silver daggers on his thick leather belt, his profession is likely a forest scout or possibly one of the guardians of ancient sites lost in the jungle.
He seems to be keeping tabs on a grey parrot that seems to return his interest, though neither seems concerned about the attention of the other. Seeing that you've noticed the bird, Tamriel sighs, "Yes, that busybody parrot is with me. He calls himself Sindicollo. He loves palm fruits, and eats a wide variety of seeds, nuts, fruit, and may try to share your salad. He also is insanely curious, so you may find him trying to get into your pouches and packs; please don't damage him, he shows off his found treasures and then returns them."
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
- Mother's Clan: Hóthoron, the eagle owls.
- Mother is Jathara Hóthoron Glinnban
- Father is Aratiel Hóthoron Galadmîn
- No siblings but consider the whole clan family
- Mentor: Imdlara Hóthoron Ruscoru, female hunter and guard, bowyefletcher, dancedrummer, devotee of Ketephys
- Mentor: Raduriel Hóthoron Galadmîn, father's childhood friend, honorary uncle, herbalist/apothecary/alchemist, storyteller
- Priest: Ineldra Hóthoron Muigeryn, priestess of Yuelral, healer, woodcarver, singedancedrummer
- Best friend: Casellara Raebaras Hóthoron, companion, nearly same age, trained simultaneously but not the same unit, scout and guard, great friendship perhaps growing into great love, have been lovers but casually, not first or even third romantic relationship, animal companion ranger - crowned eagle named Rînroval, dancedrummeflutist
- Clan maintains a vigil over a jungle-covered melted mage's tower that reportedly contains several weapons apparently capable of cataclysmic effects, but which are sealed away in hidden underground workspaces.
- Initially with the Hóthoron, picking up basic combat skills, woodcraft, hunting, athletics, and schooling.
- Several years of training at the Circles learning the threats of the jungle, demons, and Dahak, along with advanced weapons drills and patrol tactics.
- Not as strong (skirmisher or fighter) or wise (druidic training) as some others but highly skilled with the bow, naturally stealthy, and mentally quicker, Tamriel was quickly picked for special forces - scouting, sniping, and using traps to ward areas and funnel foes
- accompany Salara Muigeryn Glinnban, a keledi, on a mission to a Matanji orc chieftan to deliver a repaired weapon and some advice, which also included a skirmish with a surge of quasits summoned by a charau-ka cultist of Angazhan.
- Clan: Raebaras, the Striped Deer, or Okapi.
- Located on the Buunta Flow which feeds the Vanji River upriver of Nantambu, near where the Aspis Consortium Nightfall Station used to be.
- Watches over a pair of ruins of rival city-states dating from the last century of the Age of Darkness, that unleashed demons on each other. The ruins still occasionally allow demons access to this world.
- It takes about a ten-day to paddle downriver to Nantambu in a single- or double-elfboat, and a little less then three ten-days to paddle up river.
- Best friend: Casellara Raebaras Hóthoron, also born to Hóthoron, trained at the Circles simultaneously but in different units, joined Raebaras together. Scout and guard, animal companion ranger - crowned eagle named Rînroval, great friendship perhaps growing into great love, have been lovers but casually, not first or even third romantic relationship, dancedrummeflutist
- Scout leader: Raduriel Raebaras Ruscoru, charismatic but intense in both work and play, deeply feels any loses but driven by duty to contain and guard the artifacts within the ruins
- Sindicollo: grey parrot, familiar
- Returning a scouting mission through one of the ruined cities to determine that no intruders had entered, this grey parrot began following him. Concerned it might be spying for someone, Tamriel detoured to a defensible spot where Sindicollo made contact and altered Tamriel's life. Bonding like Casellara did with Rinroval, the parrot informed him that he was Sent to train and aid Tamriel for some destiny.
- Uncomfortable with glorious destinies (they lead to glorious funerals), but aware that the gods sometimes pick out an individual for special service, Tamriel came to accept the bond with Sindicollo after the priests determined no hint of taint, but also no sign of divine power either.
- Tamriel began to be able to manifest arcane effects, when his training had been to recognize divine or primal power, and the parrot appeared to be the source of this new ability, though under Tamriel's untutored control. Sindicollo trained him in better controling these cantrips and eventually basic spells.
- After a short season of rapidly growing in arcane ability under the tutelage of the parrot, the village council determined that Tamriel should be enrolled in the Magaambya to better learn the theory and ethics of this arcane power, to uncover which Power has taken an interest in Tamriel, and what that may portend for the clan.
- Cultural Views:
- Guardian and defender of the Mwangi and to a lesser extent, the Sodden Lands; it is a sacred durty to fight against the Great Darkness, demons, dragons, or other threats that prey upon the people.
- Value art and academia.
- Respect the solemnity of swearing an oath or accepting the terms of a bargain.
- Value art and academia
- Gold is taboo - it is the cooled breath and blood of Dahak, and cursed by the wrath of the dragon god's aspect, prompting even the kindest of dragons and noblest of humans to covet it.
- Gifts should be practical, but also beautiful
- Gifts may be regifted as it means the gift was stull useful, if not in the manner originally expected.
- Allow individuals to prove their worth, while remembering that individuals are often formed by the cultures that produced them.
- Disposed to like elves and half-elves, Matanji orcs and half-orcs, and grippli
- Curious about gnomes, goblins, conrasu, and shisk
- Cautious about dwarves, gnolls, halflings, humans
- Suspicious of Chelaxians, Aspis Consortium, and those associated with dragons, fiends, or Abadar
- Living Preferences:
- high, open room; hammock, simple chest for a wardrobe, washstand with drawer for body-painting supplies, weapon stand, bookcase and lap desk
- woven or carved art for walls
- communal eating/recreation and healing/recuperation spaces
- sharing of communal tasks; uncomfortable with having servants care for him or his belongings
- strategy games played with small tokens that are easily carried in a pouch
- daikada, the dance competition with copper anklets
- music (drums, flute), strategy, foot races, target practice with clay pigeons
- clothing design and feather ornaments
- Personality Quirks:
- name individual animals often encountered and chat about them as much as about the bipeds around me
- Defeated enemies should be given back to the jungle rather than cremated on a pyre or burried. This usually entails cutting them into wildlife-manageable pieces left a ways from any camp, separated to not provoke more competition than necessary.
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
- Yuelral, the Wise
- Goddess of Gems, Craft, and Magic
- Edicts: Practice herbalism, use and enchant gems, enourage and teach magicians and jewelers, preserve elven magic and knowelge
- Anathema: cut a gem for aesthetic purposes, defile nature, allow the irresponsible use of magic
- Ketephys, the Hunter
- God of Hunting and the Moon
- Edicts: hunt and kill demons and undead, maintain the health of the forest, provide for your community
- Anathema: take mor than needed from the wilderness, hunt an animal for sport, aid Treerazer or his minions
: with my GM's blessing, I am running an Ekujae elf for Strength of Thousands that was fully planning on being a border guard, scout, and forest guide; and had devoted a hundred years to training for this. Then his entire life plan was upended with the arrival of the grey parrot, calling itself Sindicollo, who announced that he was now Tamriel's familiar and that Tamriel had a Destiny that Sindicollo was tasked with training him for; and thus Tamriel became a witch, will he or nill he. His clan chose to send him to the Magaambya for training and aid in discovering who sent Sindicollo and what this Destiny may entail and whether any of this poses a threat to the Ekujae clans, the Mwangi Expanse, Garund, or Golarion.
Rather than create a dual-class character that would level both ranger and witch, my GM suggested several bonus archetypes, but any additional feats beyond that in the archetype would come out of my normal class feats and skill choices, and going with just the witch class. Request
: I have listed character choices I'm pretty well set with at the appropriate level, with other feats and skills that I'm considering after the section. I'd like to know if anyone thinks I'm missing something, or if I've listed something I really won't get much benefit from.
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
- Ancestry/Heritage: Ekujae Elf (elf trait, low-light vision, speed 30 feet) / Woodland Elf (climb S = half speed, CS = full speed
- Initial stats: Str 12, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 10
- Using Ancestry Paragon (GMG pg 194)
- 1: Elven Weapon Familiarity (composite longbow, longbow, composite short bow, short bow, longsword, rapier, climbing-staff)
- 1: Nimble Elf (Speed increases by 5 feet)
- 3: Wildborn Magic (1 primal cantrip - pass without trace)
- 5: Wildborn Adept (5)(dancing lights, disrupt undead, tanglefoot as primal spells)
- 11: Tree Climber (climb speed of 10)
- 13: Elven Weapon Expertise (13)(when expert prof with some weapons, become expert with elven weapons)
- Otherworldly Magic (1)(additional arcane cantrip, innate, at will)
- Elemental Wrath (1)(electric version of acid splash cantrip)
- Share Thoughts (1)(mind link as innate occult spell once per day, targeting only elves or half-elves)
- Elven Instincts (5)(+2 circumstance bonus to Initiative rolls)
- Elven Weapon Elegance (5)(critical specialization effects; bow - pin to surface, club - knock target away up to 10 ft, knife - 1d6+itemBonus bleed)
- Forest Stealth (5)(in forest/jungle, Take Cover then Hide as a single action)
- Elf Step (9)(single action to Step twice)
- Otherworldly Acumen (9)(choose 2nd level spell from same tradition as another elf-feat innate spell that can be cast as an innate spell 1/day)
- Tree Climber (9)(Climb speed of 10)
- Sense Thoughts (9)(cast mind reading as innate occult spell once per day)
Sponsored by Village (+Int/Wis, free, trained in Survival, Forager, Jungle Lore, recommended primary branch is Cascade Bearers)
- bonus: Scout Dedication (2, Scout’s Warning ranger feat, +2 to allies initiatives when Scout exploration)
- bonus: Snare Crafting Feat (4 formulas)
- bonus: Snarecrafter Dedication (4 snares free per day (6 when M Crafting, 8 when L Crafting), 1 min setup normally is 3 actions
- bonus: Alchemist Dedication (T alchemical bombs, T Crafting, Alchemical Crafting, infused reagents (level/day), advanced alchemy (2 first level items from each infused reagent), 4 formulas for first-level items, create free items during daily preparations)
- bonus: Additional Lore - Demons
- bonus: Additional Lore - Dahak
Witch (Int, 6HP, Per T, Fort T, Refl T, Will E, skills 3+patron+intbonus, T weapons unarmed and simple, T unarmored)
- Patron: Rune (possibly one of the Fae Eldest, from LO:G&M, have to learn which one and why; that’s why I’m going to the Magaambya)(T in Arcana, T in Arcane spells, hex cantrip Discern Secrets, granted spell Magic Weapon)
- 1: Familiar, Hexes, Witch Spellcasting
- 5: Magical Fortitude (expert in Fortitude saves)
- 7: Expert Spellcaster
- 9: Lightning Reflexes (expert in Reflex saves)
- Cackle (1)(extend spells with a quick burst of laughter, cackle hex, +1 focus points)
- Witchwort (1)(leshy familiar, see through foliage, no penalties to ranged spell attacks or Perception checks caused by foliage, targeted attacks don’t require flat check to succeed against targets concealed by foliage)
- Cauldron (1)(Craft oils and potions, batches of 6, 4 common 1st level plus a common equal level or less at 4th, 6th, 8th, etc.)Reach Spell (1)(extend range by 30 feet)
- Widen Spell (1)(increase radius by 5 feet, length of cone by 5 or 10 feet)
- Lesson of Protection (2)(hex Blood Ward, granted spell Mage Armor, plus one focus point)
- Lesson of Life (2)(hex life boost, granted spell spirit link, plus one focus point)
- Cantrip Expansion(2)(2 additional cantrips per day)
- Enhanced Familiar (2)(4 abilities + witch bonus; add Share Senses, Extra Reagent, Cantrip Connection)
- Improved Familiar (4)(2 fewer abilities needed to attract a specific familiar)
- Greater Lesson (6) Lesson of Mischief (hex cantrip Deceiver’s Cloak, granted spell Mad Monkeys)
(All spells are separate from Witch Spells!)
- 2: Wizard Dedication (4 common arcane cantrips, 2 prepared each day; gain another skill at 2 because already trained in Arcana)
- 4: Basic Wizard Spell Casting (first level spell slot, second level spell slot at 6th level, third level spell slot at 8th level)
- Wizard Feats: Arcane School Spell - Abjuration (protective ward)
- Scout Feats to consider: Terrain Scout (4, Terrain Stalker - Underbrush and Terrain Stalker - Rubble), *Fleeting Shadow (6), Scout’s Speed (6)
- Snarecrafter Feats to consider: Remote Trigger (6), Quick Snares (8), Powerful Snares (10), Plentiful Snares (12)
- Alchemist Feats to consider: Quick Alchemy (4), Efficient Alchemy (4), other higher level
(Jungle Lore from background, Patrol Tactics Lore bonus, Demon Lore bonus, Dahak Lore bonus, Survival from background, Arcana from patron, 3+intMod additional)
- 1: Acrobatics, Athletics, Crafting (from/for Alchemist), Lore - Society Mwangi Jungle (does not auto progress), Nature, Society, Stealth
- 2: (T for free due to Wizard Dedication) perhaps Lore Nantambu or Intimidation or Medicine)
- Primary skills: Lores, Arcana, Crafting (expert at 3, master at 7, legendary at 15)
- Need Stealth as E at level 5+ as prerequisite for Forest Stealth ancestry feat
- 1: Forager (from background; Subsist can’t CF = S, F = S, S = feed 4, CS = feed 8)
- 2: Additional Lore - Fey (E at 3rd, M at 7th, L at 15th)
- Additional Lore - Magaambya (1, T Lore; get E at 3rd, M at 7th, L at 15th)
- Unmistakable Lore (2, E Lore; CF = F, when M a CS gives more info than usual)
- Automatic Knowledge (2, E Lore; recall knowledge as a free action 1/round)
- Quick Identification (1, T Arcana/nature/Occultism/Religion; 1 minute to identify magic of item, location, or ongoing effect instead of 10 minutes)
- Recognize Spell (1, T Arcana/Nature/Occultism/Religion; identify spell as its being cast as a reaction)
- Unified Theory (15, L Arcana; use Arcana for any spell casting skill action or skill feat with no penalty)
- Seasoned (1, T Crafting; +1 Craft food/drink/potions, goes to +2 when Master in Crafting)
- Speciality Crafting - Alchemy (1, T Crafting; +1 to one type of crafting, goes to +2 when Master in Crafting)
- Magical Crafting (2, E Crafting; four common magic items of 2nd level or lower)
- Impeccable Crafter (7, M Crafting; S = CS)
- Inventor (7, M Crafting; create formulas as if they were items)
- Cat Fall (1, T Acrobatics; falls do damage as if shorter than they really are)
- Steady Balance (1, T Acrobatics; maintain balance in adverse conditions)
- Kip Up (7, M Acrobatics; stand without triggering reactions)
- Combat Climber (1, T Athletics; fight 1-handed while climbing, climb with one hand occupied, not flat-footed while climbing)
- Hefty Hauler (1, T Athletics; add 2 to bulk limits)
- Quick Climb (7, M Athletics; S = +5 climb speed, CS = +10 climb speed, L Athletics = climb speed equals move speed)
- Shadow Mark (2, E Stealth; When you attempt a Stealth check to Avoid Notice while following a specific target, the target takes a –2 circumstance penalty to their Perception DC. If you have master proficiency in Stealth, the penalty is –3 or –4 if you're legendary. If you start an encounter with the target while shadowing them, the target takes this penalty to their initiative roll and to their Perception DC to determine if they notice you, as normal for Sneak.)
- Canny Acumen (1, E in Perception immediately (11 for Witch) then M at 17
- Feather Step (1, can step into difficult terrain)
- Fleet (1, +5 move speed)
- Incredible Initiative (1, +2 initiative rolls)
- Toughness (1, +1 HP/level, recovery DC = 9+dying level)
- Ancestral Paragon (3, first-level ancestry feat)
(replaced/reincarnated/new during daily preparations):
- 1: 2 abilities + witch bonus (1 extra at 1st, additional extra at 6th, 12th, and 18th); acts as spell book and formula book for potions/oils
Known: Listed hexes, 10 cantrips, 5 common first level plus Magic Weapon; 2 new common spells of any spell level I can cast each time I level, plus taught spells by consuming a scroll or Learn a Spell or from another familiar
Hex/Focus: Phase Familiar (reaction to prevent harm to Familiar), Discern Secrets ()
0: Daze, Detect Magic, Electric Arc, Gale Blast, Light, Produce Flame, Protect Companion, Scatter Scree, Spout, Telekinetic Projectile
1: Magic Weapon, Fear, Gust of Wind, Mage Armor, Shattering Gem, Summon Animal
- Longstrider (learn second level version!)
(at level 2, DC atk same as Witch because same tradition)
1: Primal Ancestry Spells
(at level 3 with Wildborn feats)
- Dagger(cold iron vs demons and fey), Dagger (silver / mithril vs devils and were creatures)
- Short Bow, arrows
- Composite short bow when I can
- Climbing Staff - regular staff with hooked end that adds +1 to climbing checks but no other benefit beyond a normal staff
- Staff of Divination (6th) when I can
- Grappling Arrows
- Dust Pods
- Elixir of Life (minor)
- Antidote (lesser)
- Antiplague (lesser)
- Bottled Lightning (lesser)
- Dread Ampoule (lesser)
- Tanglefoot Bag (lesser)
- Thunderstone (lesser)
submitted by OakleifT
to Pathfinder2e [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 Drangle69 I’m interested in making a therapist appointment, who? NYC
Not necessarily for hormones but for counseling. Would be nice to have a rational and educated opinion from a specialist. My experience with therapists have not been the best and so I’ve avoided them.
Asking here in trans because I think a gender specialist, or someone well-versed on the subject, would benefit me.
There is a clinic in downtown Brooklyn called Callen-Lorde to which I attempted to register an appointment but they don’t take my insurance. I could easily change insurance plans but I’m not 100% if this is the right place for me.
This all feels like I’m jumping into the deep end. Any help would be appreciated.
submitted by Drangle69 to trans [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 indievidual CHAI announces 2022 North American tour, will also open for Mitski on select dates
2021.10.20 00:31 MillenniumRiver He Flapped His Wings
He flapped his wings, but where exactly did he go? Or is it even one bird? Could be across the river. Maybe even into an old house.
submitted by MillenniumRiver to Poem [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 FaviFake The Shield, a new card idea. Let me know if you have any suggestion!
2021.10.20 00:31 AgitatedRestaurant96 Is this not grammatically correct? I slept through almost every grammar class I had in school… help a struggling little dummy out…
submitted by AgitatedRestaurant96 to duolingo [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 ItalianGem UPDATE to Avo pooping in grocery store…Looks like T didn’t like the comments she was getting, so she turned OFF comments. Back to “0”. Looks like she’s completely deleted that post now. PS…She used a doggy bag and ask for a “wipe” for the 💩. Nasty!!
2021.10.20 00:31 Quote_Infamous What do about a Prof not following the syllabus regarding exam dates
Hello! So weird thing just happened to me for the first time today.
In our syllabus it lists the final exam as being Dec 2nd. Which is great I made plans for decemeber and honestly would have chosen a different course of the exam was in the final exam season.
However, today our prof said that the tentative final exam schedule is up and that our date could still change.
I was very confused and so I asked him to clarofy since the syllabus says Decemeber 2nd. He said no it is during the final exam period because you cant give exams worth x% or more in the last two weeks of class and the date was just a place holder. I have never had a prof put and date as a placeholder. It is always TBD or "in the final exam period". This prof is not new so it isn't an error.
I hate taking exams in the finals period.
What can I do because this seems extremely unfair and I have already made plans in Decemeber as according the syllabus I would be done on the second.
submitted by Quote_Infamous to uvic [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 escapefromnarcatraz LPT: When negotiating for a salary, always give a range, a d always let them know that you are considering another position somewhere else, but prefer this one. Never choose title over salary.
If they pay you more, they are more likely to promote you, to justify that salary. You can also fudge your salary over the years and change a title if you actually did more work than your title implied. As long as someone at the company can back this up. Negotiating a good salary in the beginning is half the game.
submitted by escapefromnarcatraz to LifeProTips [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 69Horst69 At the start of The Hobbit the Desolation of Smaug (2013), Oin is puzzled as to why his ear horn is broken. Just before in the previous movie, an Unexpected Journey (2012) a goblin stomps on his horn in goblin town.
2021.10.20 00:31 Same_Dream3365 How to proof psychological abuse?
I understand a for a lot of people is easy to say… just leave him… my situation is different and complicated… yes I am in the divorce process… I need to know what counts as proof of the mental abuse.
submitted by Same_Dream3365 to abusiverelationships [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 OfirGabay4 FILE LOADED
2021.10.20 00:31 Tele_Prompter Dean Martin - Everybody Loves Somebody
2021.10.20 00:31 Tomandandy This run wasn't exactly lacking for consumables.
2021.10.20 00:31 crazymagic888 International IDs for drinking
I’m moving to Boston for work for 4 months and was wondering if anyone has any experience using an Ontario (Toronto) drivers licence for getting into Bars and clubs? Would most bouncers accept it? I am aware that it’s state law for internationals to have their passport on them, but I would feel extremely uncomfortable getting wasted with my passport on me.
submitted by crazymagic888 to boston [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 jacks27445 Ducktales fanwork
submitted by jacks27445 to ducktales2017 [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 00:31 FlamesEmpress Taste
2021.10.20 00:31 korac2217 Bi 107 exam 1 quizlet
Does anyone have a good quizlet made for the exam? I would really appreciate it!! ❤️❤️
submitted by korac2217 to BostonU [link] [comments]